Part-Time Program Assistant
JICUF is seeking a part time Program Assistant (PA) to help with various organizational and administrative priorities. The Program Assistant will help JICUF’s three full-time staff on an as-needed basis. This may include helping to manage our grants portfolio, scholarship programs, short term international programs, and communications and fundraising efforts.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The PA’s responsibilities will include such tasks as:
- Database management
- Designing and compiling documents
- Processing and filing the mail
- Translation of correspondence/documents
- Copy editing
- Event planning
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bilingual in English and Japanese
- Knowledge and familiarity with Japanese higher education, especially ICU, a plus
- Proficiency in Google Suite products
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
The position is for 18 hours/week and the pay is $16/hour. We are flexible about work hours.